Re: [platform-dev] Github workflow

Mickael, yes your WF is very cunning, I will try that. I think the two methods can happily co-exist.

My proposed WF is arguably a bit easier for people that aren't that Git savvy. In my experience, it works very well to get people started.

Also, we need to discuss the --force parameter. It will not work well with the Github review system. I propose to just keep committing on the branch (a bit like Gerrit change sets) and then always(!) Squash and Merge

Cheers, Wim