Re: [paho-dev] Java client development

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Al S-M <asm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Something else I should have mentioned, I've added the java mqtt client utility to the builds and packaging, you can download the jar here;
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho/org/eclipse/paho/mqtt-utility/0.4.0/mqtt-utility-0.4.0.jar
It's all bundled up so you just need to run java -jar mqtt-utility-0.4.0.jar to use it.

I wish it used SWT instead of Swing.

Nice little tool although I'm not convinced it should be in a Maven repo. IA92 lovers rejoice! is this now using the Async API?

We should get a Tycho build sorted out for the Eclipse Client View plugin.

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top