[paho-dev] Java client development

Yesterday I merged the develop branch into master for the Java code and tagged it 0.4.0 (develop is now 0.4.1-SNAPSHOT), this seemed appropriate as we're making progress towards a proper release and marks the point where we have an operational build, test and deployment infrastructure working in the eclipse CBI (and the current code is passing the current tests :) ).

Maven consumable jars can be found under https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho/ (both SNAPSHOT and releases are in there)

Additionally as part of the dev branch builds I've enabled sonar for reporting code coverage of testing and identifying bugs/issues. If anyone wants to start looking over the reported issues and submitting fixes, that'd be great :D

Thanks,

Al

Back to the top