Re: [paho-dev] Java client development

I knew I had forgotten something! :)

The hudson job for the develop branch can be found here;
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/paho-java-dev-nightly/
the master branch here (will be run much less frequently);
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/paho-java-master-release/

Sonar information can be found here;
https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/org.eclipse.paho:mqtt-client
Sonar is only running on the develop builds

Something else I should have mentioned, I've added the java mqtt client utility to the builds and packaging, you can download the jar here;
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho/org/eclipse/paho/mqtt-utility/0.4.0/mqtt-utility-0.4.0.jar
It's all bundled up so you just need to run java -jar mqtt-utility-0.4.0.jar to use it.

Al