[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:07:40 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=d6tzmHfPSmZXLFRd6y4T1086Qw7tw5277Z/CWPD2xjoQKZ8i4X6HmH1h4GttzzVc44 ZlhRsyo+FE8WDLn01Ei3BBg9f9Oq8Zs/F982wLq6yf8PbUj0dkcc7hGGEKlbgi7EBDCL Y0IGjJRRwRmbk4OBleIIP0Ych6uKB7i6AFsrA=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090320)
> It appears that my repository was created successfully and these are
The problem is, I end up with all sorts of messages about not being able
to find the Eclipse bundles required by my features and bundles. Here
is my build output:
[p2.mirror] Problems resolving provisioning plan.
[p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle
[p2.mirror] Messages while mirroring artifact descriptors.
just warnings. Is this true? Can I hide these warnings?
I would guess those are bad, but I've never used the mirror app... yet.
Any time I something like that in the context of a build, it generally
means the build is about to fail due to missing runtime deps.
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena