RE: [p2-dev] Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos

Sweet.  Thanks, Nick.  I think I have this sorted, actually and over
half of my old build script (the half that shuffled around and inflated
dependencies) is no longer needed (cha-ching!).

I just have one question left.  I am trying to create an amalgamated P2
repository containing the feature I just built, as well as its
dependencies (which are all in a dependencies folder).  This is
accomplished in one go using the following Ant snippet:

    <p2.mirror>
      <repository location="file:${final.p2.repo.dir}" compressed="true"
                   name="${pde.build.element} ${pde.build.element.type}
repository" />
      <source dir="${repoBaseLocation}/" includes="*.zip"/>
      <source>
        <repository location="file:${temp.p2.repo.dir}" />
      </source>
    </p2.mirror>

The problem is, I end up with all sorts of messages about not being able
to find the Eclipse bundles required by my features and bundles.  Here
is my build output:

    [p2.mirror] Problems resolving provisioning plan.
    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle
org.eclipse.core.runtime [3.4.0,4.0.0).
    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle org.eclipse.ui.intro
[3.2.200,4.0.0).
    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle org.eclipse.ui
[3.4.0,4.0.0).
    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle org.eclipse.ui.forms
[3.3.100,4.0.0).
    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform 2.5.0.v00000008 to bundle
org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets [3.3.100,4.0.0)

    [p2.mirror] Unable to satisfy dependency from
com.signaklara.platform.feature.group 2.5.0.v00000100-34-7w11111119 to
org.eclipse.platform.
eature.group [3.5.0,4.0.0).
    [p2.mirror] Messages while mirroring artifact descriptors.

It appears that my repository was created successfully and these are
just warnings.  Is this true?  Can I hide these warnings?

Thanks,
Mark.