RE: [p2-dev] RE: Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos

Hey Paul,

Yup - that is where I am going.  I'm not 100% sure this will work for me
as I am doing a "custom" PDE build but I can give it a try.  That would
make things a lot easier.
I also just found the updated wiki page describing the P2 repository Ant
Tasks (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Ant_Tasks).  Pretty sweet.  I
didn't realize you could specifiy multiple source repos!

Thanks,
Mark.