[p2-dev] Repo2Runnable And Nested JARs

Hi,

It looks like the repo2runnable operation is smart enough to detect when
a bundle contains a nested JAR and will inflate that bundle so PDE build
can handle it.  Can anyone tell me how it determines whether a bundle
contains a nested JAR?  I have a particular bundle that just ships
precompiled libraries that are needed at compile-time as nested JARs and
it doesn't seem to inflate this one for me, causing my build to fail.
I'd like to trigger the "auto-inflation" of this bundle as well.

Mark.

Back to the top