From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aldo Suarez
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:00 PM
To: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto-clients and broker running on SSL

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

Waiting for my confirmation to the mailing list I've posted on Stack Overflow the detailed question.

Basically, I can't get mosquitto-clients to connect to a broker on ssl, but I do with mqtt.js...

Back to the top