Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Reverse source code to a class diagram but maintain previous layout

Hello,

I am having trouble finding time to continue this development.

The source code developed so far can be found though the following link. Hopefully someone can make use of it.

Only reverse is implemented. I would say more than 60% of it.

Best regards.