[mdt-papyrus.dev] Suggestion: making the Papyrus Wiki more active and helpful

Hi folks,

Papyrus Wiki currently seems much less active with less information (especially for beginners). However, the Wiki is a more ideal and handy place for posting visual pictures and comprehensive, well-organized essays than the forum and the mailing list.

Months ago, I tried some small edits and then left, waited for several days (maybe a week), since I was not sure when they would be approved.

I'd like to post some writings about the useability defects or issues of current Papyrus releases next time.

If the approval cycle time can be more transparent and reduced significantly (within one day?), more edits, contributions, and communications from the community can be expected on the Wiki.

Thanks and happy new year!

Charlie Zhang
Shanghai, China

Back to the top