[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mdt-papyrus.dev] İlt: Use of Decision Node in Papyrus with Moka
- From: Selime SAGLAM <selime.saglam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 17:35:21 +0000
- Accept-language: tr-TR, en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHUwtQTUjboRt1s80uqFp7rDqS3jqXcIsVNgAABP7GAAVEVAIAAFmyCgAxGna2AAAY624AAg3/xgAF4rQmAAE+6RA==
- Thread-topic: Use of Decision Node in Papyrus with Moka
I installed my project in the attahment.
I am doing post graduated education in Ege Üniversity. My thesis on Papyrus and Moka.I have designed a model as follows.But I can't use Decision Node properly.I want to write a condition.I'm gonna run the Moka on this model.How do I use a decision Node and
how do I write a rule ?Can you please help me or can you give an e-mail to someone who can help ?
Eclipse forum I shared my question.I share below.I am having trouble using Decision node and guard.I hope I can tell what I want to do.Can you please help me?
After Red Line executed with moka service ,"Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services" error occurs.Do not go to the next step.Please help me ? If you can't help, can you direct me (Can you tell email address)