Re: [jetty-dev] Jsp 2.2 and Jetty 8

Jan,

I am going to get the CQ in for that source bundle you just linked me
now so we are as early in the queue as possible for getting these
reviewed and approved...try and beat the rush as much as possible, if
need be we can update the version in the CQ as needed or at least
reference the CQ.

This has been logged as CQ 4712 so we have these three in sequence CQ's in now

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell