Re: [jetty-dev] Jsp 2.2 and Jetty 8

Cheers Jesse and thanks for finding the sources.
I'll package them in eclipse-orbit as soon as the CQs go through.
Hugues

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wanted to let folks know that in anticipation of getting jetty8 out of
the milestones and into the release candidates we have logged the CQ's
for jsp 2.2 support.

For those with access to ipzilla you can follow their windy process
through the CQ system as #'s 4710 and 4711.

I am not sure how long these will take to get through the process but
once they are we'll start looking hard at getting RC's of jetty 8 out
the door and getting a release review scheduled for jetty8.

in the meantime I have updated the hightide release for jetty8 at
codehaus to leverage these jsp versions anyone is interested in
testing them out.

cheers folks!

jesse

--