Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to add in Jakarta EE 9

I would not underestimate the importance of SOAP even today.
It will certainly not be used for attaching any frontend these days.
But it is still used in tons of apps, because it's of it's strict contract ans proven interoperability.

LieGrue,
strub