Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [External] : Re: Ratified Implementations and special designation in the eyes of users

Hi,

I did an update to the PR to reflect this. Take a look at it and see if it meets all requirements It is easier when we can see how it would look like in the preview.

https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/329

Ivar