Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 10 Deck

The deck is now a shared resource: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pryG2riguvJzhjceIpSZ03q93gd2scG-/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105337742626157521641&rtpof=true&sd=true. Please help spread word: https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1614663827324272641?