Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Jakarta EE 10 Deck

Thanks for putting this together, Reza.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.