Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 10 Deck

This is a very good deck. Thank you - everyone involved - for the putting it together.

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 at 10:20 PM, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The deck is now a shared resource:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pryG2riguvJzhjceIpSZ03q93gd2scG-/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105337742626157521641&rtpof=true&sd=true.
Please help spread word: