[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 10 Deck

Hi folks,

I am beginning to put together my Jakarta EE 10 deck: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlSoTwbDM7bzgeYG6M4aS_Mi2Pbemg?e=uc6ccj. I have to be honest that this was very tough as accurate and complete information on Jakarta EE 10 has been very difficult to come by at the moment.

Can I kindly ask for a review? At this point, 100% accuracy and completeness is probably not possible but I would like to avoid obvious mistakes.

Once I have delivered the talk a few times, I will add a heavy amount of speaker notes, record the talk and make it possible for any Ambassador to deliver the talk themselves.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reza Rahman