Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Introduction

Welcome, Walid!

--
Kito Mann

From: L.walid (PowerM) <l.walid@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 10, 2023 at 10:45:44 AM
To: jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [jakarta.ee-community] Introduction

Hi everyone,

I’m Largou Walid, a solution architect working with Java for almost a decade now, as my new year resolution I wanted to contribute to the Jakarta community. My domain of expertise is on Websphere/Liberty/OpenLiberty and other ibm products.

As a starter i would like to contribute to :

Create more custom websites for Jakarta EE technologies (e.g. https://beanvalidation.org, http://www.cdi-spec.org).

Any guidelines on how to start contributing to this is appreciated.

Thank you

--
Best regards,

Walid Largou
Solution Architect / IBM Champion
Power Maroc
Mobile : +212 621 31 98 71
320 Bd Zertouni 6th Floor, Casablanca, Morocco

This message is confidential .Its contents do not constitute a commitment by Power Maroc S.A.R.L except where provided for in a written agreement between you and Power Maroc S.A.R.L. Any authorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.