Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

Instead of throwing around ideologies and "religious" beliefs, why don't we focus on what's technically feasible and of course comes with the least pain for users like Anthony and others... O;-)

I already put the question about the namespace flexibility on the agenda for the next platform call. @Scott hope you and others who usually do might be able to join that one.

Werner