Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

Can everyone who voted for PULL, stop complaining against the Jakarta people for exactly doing what you have voted for.

The word fork was removed last minute from the pull text but it was always part of it during the discussions during months and the intention.  But this downstream project is exactly doing what is in the PULL text, defining the lifecycle, compatibility requirements and namespace.

And don't start about having 2 different hats. There is only 1 world, 1 reality in which Jakarta does exactly what is needs to do based on the outcome of the PULL vs PUSH vote.

The fork is the only viable solution if vendors want to keep combining Jakarta EE and MicroProfile in one product when some of the MP specs are used by Jakarta Specs.