Re: [ide-dev] The LangEclipseIDE project

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But the community now put some more effort in the IDE, and the Foundation supports some initiatives to focus some effort on the IDE: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg02484.html

Good to hear those news about the Development Funding. I'm hopeful this could lead to more resources (paid developers) working on the Platform code.
I mean, I could talk more about the current technical shortcomings of the Platform code, and point out bugs, etc., but I realize that alone would not solve these problems in a sustainable, long-term way. The only viable solution is to have more paid developers who actually have a mandate to work on all the issues we've been discussing.

Back to the top