Re: [epp-dev] Incubation packages

Thank you Markus for the clarification.

The conclusion is that many more packages should be called incubation packages. In total that should be (in brackets is an incubating component I identified):

- CPP (swtchart)
- Rust (lsp4e/j)
- JEE (?)
- Committers (?)
- _javascript_  (lsp4e/j)
- DSL (lsp4j)

i.e. 6 of the 13 packages.

Also, the description of RCP still says "The Eclipse Passage (Incubation)" https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.rcp.feature/epp.website.xml so that needs a fix too.

Can package owners fix their own packages if needed please before Thursday?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham