Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 10:07, Eric Poirier <eric.poirier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The 2020-03 RC1 packages are now available on the website.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Eric

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:59 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

The downloads and p2 repo are now on download.eclipse.org as indicated in my below email.

This was done with the new automated Jenkins job that handles a big chunk of what used to be manual steps when ssh'd into Eclipse infra.

The release process document has been updated. Have a look at the Jenkinsfile if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham