Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06

I think that a respin available on Monday should be sufficient time to still release on Wednesday.  I don't think there's any strong reason to expect that things might have become broken broken between RC1 and RC2 is there?

But that's just my opinion.  We've always released on schedule and it would be nice to be able to keep saying that.  In addition, the reason for a slipped date is probably something we'd rather does not get any attention beyond the current responsive and attentive group of people...