Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06

I would support a move to Jetty 10.0.5 from our RAP perspective and would offer to do a rebuild once the corrected Jetty version is available.

After spending so much time (including Platform, Reddeer, WTP) analysing, fixing and working around these externally caused problems, it would be a shame if we didn't go the last few metres to upgrade Jetty to a single version that works for all of us and even solves the last remaining dependency problem for WTP.

Thanks
Markus