Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06

+1

And so many thanks for your hard work on this!!!

Cheers
Martin

Am 10.06.2021 um 07:36 schrieb Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>:

Jonah,

It's been an impressive show of active cooperation!

I would recommending holding off until the dust has settled.  Hopefully that's by Friday...

Regards,
Ed