Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actionsfor 3/4Planning Council meeting

So, you'd think a should-do should appear the same whether done or not? Why list them at all then?

No, no, not at all. It should be green when resolved I think,
regardless of status.
I like the different color ... but if someone wants to program a light-pink vs. dark-ping that would be fine. There is a small negative association to not doing the "should do" items ... just not negative enough
to get you kicked off the train. :)

I guess it's just that I've never found stigmatization to be
a useful tactic in human motivation.

 --oh

Back to the top