Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4Planning Council meeting

One important item to discuss is the status of various projects.
There is a lot of yellow in the M4/M5 sections of
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

Nice matrix. I notice that if you RESOLVE WONTFIX a SHOULD-DO
then you get a pink cell. I get the impression that there is
some kind of negative association here. If so, then I'll change
those SHOULD-DOs to RESOLVE FIXED, but I wouldn't have thought
that WONTFIXing a non-mandatory item would be called out as
special.

 --oh

Back to the top