[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4 Planning Council meeting

Remember we have a call today (Wednesday, 3/4) at noon Eastern Time.

See the portal for dial-in information https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

For agenda see the wiki at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Mar_04_2009

One important item to discuss is the status of various projects.
There is a lot of yellow in the M4/M5 sections of
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

Are the bugzilla entries just not being updated? If so, fine, please get your projects to update.
If they are accurate, what can we do to help these projects that are lagging behind?

Back to the top