Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4Planning Council meeting

So, you'd think a should-do should appear the same whether done or not? Why list them at all then?
I like the different color ... but if someone wants to program a light-pink vs. dark-ping that would be fine.
There is a small negative association to not doing the "should do" items ... just not negative enough
to get you kicked off the train. :)

Inactive hide details for Oisin Hurley ---03/04/2009 11:05:34 AM---> One important item to discuss is the status of various proOisin Hurley ---03/04/2009 11:05:34 AM---> One important item to discuss is the status of various projects. > There is a lot of yellow in the

Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/04/2009 11:05 AM

Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4Planning Council meeting

Sent by:

eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

> One important item to discuss is the status of various projects.
> There is a lot of yellow in the M4/M5 sections of

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

Nice matrix. I notice that if you RESOLVE WONTFIX a SHOULD-DO
then you get a pink cell. I get the impression that there is
some kind of negative association here. If so, then I'll change
those SHOULD-DOs to RESOLVE FIXED, but I wouldn't have thought
that WONTFIXing a non-mandatory item would be called out as
special.

 --oh