Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4 Planning Council meeting

So, is it that I didn't say "Project Review" number that's the problem? (It is the Project Review number, as Doug suggests).
You also may need to log in with 'committer' id, not bugzilla id (I don't know that for sure).

Inactive hide details for Cédric Brun ---03/04/2009 10:00:24 AM---Hi, Exactly the same situation for me, the portals is not givCédric Brun ---03/04/2009 10:00:24 AM---Hi, Exactly the same situation for me, the portals is not giving me any detail..

Cédric Brun <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx>

03/04/2009 10:00 AM

Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder and actions for 3/4 Planning Council meeting

Sent by:

eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Exactly the same situation for me, the portals is not giving me any detail..
How am I supposed to find the call-in information ?

Cédric

https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Mar_04_2009

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php