Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: EclipseCon memory stick and Ganymede M5

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

If not, how can I make sure that our project is included in one of the EPP packages?
That question is independent of whether the Ganymede Update Site gets onto the EclipseCon memory stick, ja?
Not really. My question was more if it was possible to get Buckminster on the stick or not. If Ganymede indeed is on the stick, then our most stable version will be there for anyone to use and the need to wrap it in an EPP package becomes less urgent.

- thomas

Back to the top