Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: EclipseCon memory stick and Ganymede M5

What's the final word on what is included on the memory stick? Will the Ganymede Update Site be included? If not, how can I make sure that our project is included in one of the EPP packages?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Hello,

After much discusssion and a close look at the M6 plan, the p2 team has the
regret to announce that it can not commit to produce installers for the
EclipseCon stick.

PaScaL

Back to the top