From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:59 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council; Cross project issues
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] EclipseCon and Ganymede M5

Ganymede Project Teams,
The Ganymede M5 final build is Feb 25th (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Milestones_and_Release_Candidates).  However, the deadline for preloading bits on the EclipseCon USB memory stick is Feb 18th and the memory stick this year is large enough to contain all the presentations and all the Ganymede packages.

So... do we want to compress the M5 schedule in some way so that we can preload the M5 bits on the EclipseCon memory stick?

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top