eclipse.org-planning-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 10, 11
10:23 [eclipse.org-planning-council] StAC Meeting at EclipseCon Donald Smith
March 02, 11
15:47 [eclipse.org-planning-council] RoadMap V6 Draft Ready for Feedback Donald Smith
12:20 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for Libra (webtools.libra) Chris Aniszczyk
12:18 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of regular first Wednesday meeting: March 2, Wednesday, 12:00 Mik Kersten
12:17 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for Libra (webtools.libra) Markus Knauer
March 01, 11
12:14 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for Libra (webtools.libra) Raev, Kaloyan
11:21 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) John Arthorne
11:12 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Ian Skerrett
11:00 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Markus Knauer
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Chris Aniszczyk
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) John Arthorne
10:22 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Mik Kersten
09:56 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Chris Aniszczyk
09:08 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Thomas Watson
05:27 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Achim Lörke
03:15 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Mos, Adrian
02:35 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Markus Knauer
February 28, 11
18:39 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of regular first Wednesday meeting: March 2, Wednesday, 12:00 David M Williams
18:11 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo Exception Request for RTP (technology.packaging.rtp) Chris Aniszczyk
February 23, 11
10:00 [eclipse.org-planning-council] When does the compliance grid get updated? Thomas Watson
February 11, 11
11:01 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Naming Indigo + 1 Chris Aniszczyk
February 08, 11
15:50 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted ... response to "difficulties in participating" Scott Lewis
14:51 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted ... response to "difficulties in participating" David M Williams
February 02, 11
17:47 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted Scott Lewis
16:59 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted John Arthorne
14:34 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted Scott Lewis
13:56 [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2/2 Meeting minutes posted David M Williams
11:12 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Wednesday, February 2, 12 noon (eastern) Mike Milinkovich
09:37 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Wednesday, February 2, 12 noon (eastern) John Arthorne
January 31, 11
14:51 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Orion Summit, March 17/18, Santa Clara, CA Wayne Beaton
January 30, 11
22:04 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Important Indigo Dates Wayne Beaton
22:00 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Wednesday, February 2, 12 noon (eastern) David M Williams
January 17, 11
15:24 [eclipse.org-planning-council] StAC Meeting at EclipseCon And Themes&Priorities For RoadMap v6 Donald Smith
January 04, 11
15:03 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Jan. 5, 12 noon Eastern Mik Kersten
January 03, 11
22:16 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Jan. 5, 12 noon Eastern Wayne Beaton
21:59 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Jan. 5, 12 noon Eastern David M Williams
December 14, 10
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [technology-pmc] Jubula joining the release train Chris Aniszczyk
November 30, 10
14:37 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Welcome Pascal Rapicault Wayne Beaton
13:18 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting on Wednesday, 12/1, 12 Eastern Wayne Beaton
November 29, 10
18:35 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting on Wednesday, 12/1, 12 Eastern David M Williams
November 13, 10
10:09 [eclipse.org-planning-council] m2e joining the indigo train Pascal Rapicault
November 10, 10
16:21 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Grab lunch and join PC call in an hour! :) Mik Kersten
16:07 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Grab lunch and join PC call in an hour! :) Mik Kersten
11:28 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Grab lunch and join PC call in an hour! :) Markus Knauer
10:56 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Grab lunch and join PC call in an hour! :) David M Williams
November 05, 10
13:14 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting moved to 11/10 John Arthorne
November 02, 10
00:56 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting moved to 11/10 David M Williams
October 07, 10
17:17 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for Riena and jetty to be included in Indigo M3 John Arthorne
17:16 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for Riena and jetty to be included in Indigo M3 Chris Aniszczyk
17:09 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for Riena and jetty to be included in Indigo M3 Thomas Watson
09:54 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of Riena and Jetty for Indigo M2 David M Williams
08:56 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of Riena and Jetty for Indigo M2 Thomas Watson
October 05, 10
11:44 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 10/6 12 noon Planning Council Meeting David M Williams
October 04, 10
16:24 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Joining the Indigo train? John Arthorne
16:23 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Joining the Indigo train? David M Williams
15:50 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Joining the Indigo train? Chris Aniszczyk
September 15, 10
08:32 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 9/15 meeting, 12 noon (Eastern) Markus Knauer
September 14, 10
21:03 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 9/15 meeting, 12 noon (Eastern) David M Williams
September 01, 10
10:43 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's cancel today's (9/1) meeting ... and schedule next meeting for 9/15 David M Williams
August 18, 10
11:13 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets Wayne Beaton
August 16, 10
14:14 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday 18th meeting, 12 Noon Eastern David M Williams
August 03, 10
19:14 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] What time is meeting on Wednesday, August 4th? ans: 12 noon Eastern David M Williams
August 02, 10
07:05 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] What time is meeting on Wednesday, August 4th? Raev, Kaloyan
July 30, 10
15:44 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] What time is meeting on Wednesday, August 4th? John Arthorne
15:40 [eclipse.org-planning-council] What time is meeting on Wednesday, August 4th? David M Williams
July 02, 10
14:39 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Helios retrospective David M Williams
14:25 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Helios retrospective John Arthorne
June 28, 10
11:03 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon? Oliver Cole
09:02 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon? Chris Aniszczyk
June 25, 10
20:23 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon? Markus Knauer
13:49 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon? Wayne Beaton
13:43 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon? David M Williams
June 21, 10
16:48 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting David M Williams
June 14, 10
15:37 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception or change required for 4-part version number? David M Williams
June 07, 10
17:14 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Project Demos for the Helios Release Lynn Gayowski
June 03, 10
23:14 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] TODOs from today's meeting for compliance checklists David M Williams
11:44 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] TODOs from today's meeting for compliance checklists Doug Schaefer
11:35 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] TODOs from today's meeting for compliance checklists John Arthorne
11:27 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] TODOs from today's meeting for compliance checklists Thomas Watson
03:50 [eclipse.org-planning-council] TODOs from today's meeting for compliance checklists David M Williams
June 02, 10
18:22 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: Ecore Tools Helios Review Materials Ed Merks
18:02 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: Ecore Tools Helios Review Materials David M Williams
17:53 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: Ecore Tools Helios Review Materials Ed Merks
June 01, 10
15:52 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting Wednesday, 6/2, 12 noon, Eastern David M Williams
12:15 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Changes after RC4? David M Williams
11:58 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Changes after RC4? John Arthorne
May 26, 10
20:57 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo to be released in June, 2011 Chris Aniszczyk
20:57 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo to be released in June, 2011 Chris Aniszczyk
19:52 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Indigo to be released in June, 2011 David M Williams
May 13, 10
17:23 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote Oliver Cole
13:10 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote mike . milinkovich
12:40 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote David M Williams
03:26 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote Chris Aniszczyk
May 12, 10
17:50 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote John Arthorne
17:46 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote John Arthorne
17:40 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote Mike Milinkovich
17:24 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote David M Williams
17:15 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote Oisin Hurley
15:54 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote Doug Schaefer
15:35 [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote David M Williams

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10