[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:48:40 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3F2P7YGIjUNKy4J0VTaTNsBCFjazuTfmVH5zULiUWN4l+FkScXWdsvtsHNIQb8a/6UfFU5OE4M0kGfR89UZmSLbAT516cJCzVboESQPfobVPO6gk71TTTItl5mgYWsu03dUA6U6mdJ8HCamxAr5ki++cuVJX45nlrDgPvpioRBM= ;
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100111 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
It depends on if people want to get a Human Readable name. SVN
Revisions work, as well as GIT revisions.
On 02/12/2010 10:36 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
* David Carver<d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> [2010-02-12 13:34]:
2. Outstanding bug request. This is still in the hands of the
Eclipse network admins. They have concerns about hudson doing the
tagging. However this is a standard process that many
I've been thinking about this a bit. If we used SVN (revisions) or git,
this wouldn't be an issue, right?
eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list
IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation. To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.