[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:36:15 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-08-17)
* David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> [2010-02-12 13:34]:
> 2. Outstanding bug request. This is still in the hands of the
> Eclipse network admins. They have concerns about hudson doing the
> tagging. However this is a standard process that many
> organizations follow.
I've been thinking about this a bit. If we used SVN (revisions) or git,
this wouldn't be an issue, right?