[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:48:35 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-08-17)
* David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> [2010-02-12 13:48]:
> It depends on if people want to get a Human Readable name. SVN
> Revisions work, as well as GIT revisions.
One can always manually assign a human readable name to an SVN revision
or git hash after the fact.