[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings at ESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10)

Hi all,

looking at the Wiki pages:
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/F2F_ESE_2008
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/F2F_SFO_2008

it looks like there's no good slot aside the SFO meeting, though
I'll leave it for those who are in SFO to decide: please let Don/Anne
know if you'd like a room reserved.

For ESE, it looks like dinner together on Tuesday 18-Oct should
work out for most. What about 19:00 at hotel Nestor? Other
suggestions are welcome.

Let's use the mailing list for date/time/location/agenda suggestions.

One drawback of meeting for dinner is that we won't be able to
have a phone line for remote call-ins that way. I don't think
that's too bad since we'll have our monthly meeting just on Thursday
the week before. Anyways, if any folks not able to attend in
person would like to dial in remotely, please let me know.

We'll then need to look for a meeting room with conference phone,
and likely have the meeting at 18:00 right after the symposia.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm