Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] [e4-dev] eScriptMonkey naming

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM, DAUSSY Arthur <arthur.daussy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I thought that I had to rename the namespace before moving to E4 but if I don’t, I’m starting to migrate to E4 this afternoon. (Except Python interpreter).

However I would like to know if it was possible to have (somewhere into the eclipse Bugzilla)  a place where I can add tickets. Maybe a E4 component or something like that. This would help me to keep track of what I’m doing and what I have to do.

I've opened a bug to create an E4 Scripting bugzilla component.

Bug 418507 - Please create bugzilla component email

You can use E4/UI for now and we can just move them all over in the next day or so once I get E4/Scripting created, if that's OK with you.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR