Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] [e4-dev] eScriptMonkey naming

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:11 AM, DAUSSY Arthur <arthur.daussy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

ÂTime has come..
ÂUsing the vote previously published you have decided that the new Eclipse Scripting Component would be named "EASE" standing for Eclipse Advanced Scripting Environment.
ÂRenaming the source is the first step, then we will migrate the source into E4 repository. (Do you know if the repository is already available?)

The E4 repo is ready for you guys: http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.scripting.git/

org.eclipse.ease.* sounds like as good a namespace as any.

If you have clearance to bring the source over, why not push it over in a working state and then do the rename in the E4 repo so we have a record if things go wrong?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR