Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] [e4-dev] eScriptMonkey naming

Hi Paul,

I thought that I had to rename the namespace before moving to E4 but if I donât, Iâm starting to migrate to E4 this afternoon. (Except Python interpreter).

However I would like to know if it was possible to have (somewhere into the eclipse Bugzilla)  a place where I can add tickets. Maybe a E4 component or something like that. This would help me to keep track of what Iâm doing and what I have to do.

Regards.

Arthur Daussy

Atos

arthur.daussy@xxxxxxxx