Re: [eclipse-pmc] Should we accept any patches toattractmorecontributors?

> so please don't change the topic.

I agree with Alex that we should not use this thread to discuss
unrelated things. I think Toms answer summarizes it nicely:

-----
I agree with Lars, Alex and Dani.  Code clean-up should generally be
accepted over maintaining git blame usefulness.
-----

I will bring this to our next PMC meeting that we put this guidance
for the Eclipse top-level projects into a central place, e.g., a wiki
or maybe even the project charter. IMHO this would be helpful to
handle consistently our contribution process.

I also like Sarikas proposal to enhance  EGit blame functionality, I
could image for example a "Forward/Backwards" button in the Git blame
popup which makes is easier to see the access the history of a
particular line. Lets discuss the details or other suggestion in the
bug from Sarika.

Best regards, Lars