Re: [eclipse-mirrors] 3.1 stable hit and rsync error

No problem on the timing.  I've gotten a little head start from a fellow
I2 mirror.  Below is a link to the Eclipse SDK 3.1 record on our torrent
site:

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc.php?docid=36

Feel free to test it out and publish it.  I'm adding torrents for the
different architectures as our downloads complete.

Many thanks,

-jrr

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 09:03 -0400, Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Sorry for the delay.  I usually tend to mirrors once a week.  I'll
> process all the outstanding mirror requests later today, so you should
> be able to rsync in about 6 hours.
>
> I have no objection to torrents  :)

Back to the top