Re: [eclipse-mirrors] 3.1 stable hit and rsync error

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay. I usually tend to mirrors once a week. I'll process all the outstanding mirror requests later today, so you should be able to rsync in about 6 hours.

I have no objection to torrents  :)

Thanks,

Denis

John Reuning wrote:
While we're on the topic of rsync, how long does it usually take to add
a mirror to the ACL?  I'm just curious; I know you guys are probably
*very* busy. :)  When we get the 3.1 release, we'll add torrents (unless
someone objects).

Thanks,

-jrr