[eclipse-mirrors] 3.1 stable hit and rsync error

Heyas,

Well, the 3.1 release is putting a large load on my server
(reachable.ca).  I may have to drop out of rotation in a couple days, as
I'll be (more) over my xfer quota... did a TB in the last day, the
largest hit I've seen.  It would be nice to show an interstitial for the
coloc hosting company (they've been good to me).  Any support for that?

Also, I'm getting an error on rsync:

rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1173)

Too many files to transfer, I guess.  Has anyone run into this?  Is
there a workaround?

Thanks,

Andy

Back to the top