Re: [eclipse-mirrors] 3.1 stable hit and rsync error

While we're on the topic of rsync, how long does it usually take to add
a mirror to the ACL?  I'm just curious; I know you guys are probably
*very* busy. :)  When we get the 3.1 release, we'll add torrents (unless
someone objects).

Thanks,

-jrr

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 08:46 -0400, Denis Roy wrote:
> Andy,
>
> I'm not sure about interstitials but I'm all for setting up a Mirror
> Appreciation page.  If any other mirror sites would like to be in it,
> please let me know.
>
> As of yesterday we have set up our own high capacity mirror site on a
> 100 Mbps link to try to relieve the load placed on our mirrors. It's
> been consuming about 50 Mbps for the last 12 hours. I hope it's helping.

Back to the top